Wednesday, March 10, 2004

The kids got two more layers of paint on their bird houses today, and I think they're all finally done. Emily painted a cardinal on the side of hers that looks really cool. The colors in Sam's are amazing, and Julia has a cool color block thing going on. They had as much fun in the tub after painting as they did painting, I think.

After the tub, we all snuggled up on the couch and read a Scooby-Doo chapter book about a Karate Creature. We read the whole book together, and I thought I was going to lose my voice! Sam took a nice, long nap after the book, and the girls had the chance to play an elaborate imaginative game without interruption. When Sam woke up, they all had "meetings" in his room and put on a play for dh and I.

Sam and Em played Curious George and Sim Town on the computer this evening, and then we accidentally found out that The Justice League is on Cartoon Network at 10:30 pm. So we all watched that together before going to sleep. Em played Curious George for a little while after the cartoon, but then decided she was ready for bed, too.

No comments: