Saturday, November 27, 2004

We had a lovely Thanksgiving with all our family present. My mother was up for her annual visit, my in-laws came down for the weekend and my sister-in-law drove down for the day. I cooked two turkeys this year instead of one bigger one, and they came out beautifully. Everything was delicious! My in-laws look forward to this meal all year long--quite a bit of pressure. I am so very thankful that we were all together for a wonderful meal again this year, that we all have our health and each other. I feel truly fortunate and daily grateful for my family--my husband and precious children--and the life we lead. Year long, our lives are filled with love and happiness and connection with one another, fueled by our mutual respect and compassion. I am grateful for the priority we each place on our family, for the time we take to be together and for each moment we are given to be together on this earth.

No comments: