Monday, March 30, 2009

They finished Izzi!

Okay, I know I'm a total nerd, but we've been playing with this puzzle off and on for a while now (cleaning it up each time because it gets knocked out of whack), and we always get within one piece of finishing it.

I was messing around with it this weekend while Jim's folks were visiting because his dad really likes puzzles. We got within one piece, played around with the possibilities for a while, and then I got bored and started playing Bananagram solitaire.

Sam wandered in and got interested, and he and grampa finished it! Here's Sam feeling mighty proud of himself.



Editing: OMG, I just found the mistake! Shhhhhh, don't tell Sam. Can you find it?

3 comments:

gail said...

We had this impossible puzzle a few months ago...same kind of thing and I think Brenna was the one that finally finished it. It's on top of the refrigerator now waiting to be glued..no way I'm taking it apart!

Chris said...

I just discovered bananagram over the holidays at a family reunion. I was pretty good at it, but I don't think I'd fare too well against you! Makes me wish even more that I could come see you guys again soon.

Or.... we sort of have a guest room now.....

Jackie said...

Is it on the right side edge(looking at the picture) toward the middle??