Well, I've already lost this post once, so I'll try again...
Here's the dealio—the idea is to tell 6 weird things about oneself, then tag six people, creating a weirdo ponzi blogoscheme kind of thing.
1) I like to play with words like synonym and cinnamon, saying them alternately over and over again until they become jabberwocky nonsense.
2) I frequently dance with abandon in my kitchen, surrounded by three laughing children and two barking dogs.
3) I like to rock climb, but I'm afraid of heights
4) I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
5) I have a bizarre skin condition called "dermatagraphia," which means I can write on my skin and have it show up seconds later exorcist style—I definitely would have been burned at the stake in a previous life.
6) I still sometimes get scared at night after I get up to go to the bathroom, so I race back to the bed and dive in as quick as I can, worming my way as far under the covers as possible, just like I did when I was six.
I don't know if I know 6 bloggers who haven't already been tagged—I think our blog circle is becoming too inbred!
I'm tagging Julie, Amanda, Leanne, Jen, Manisha and Vicki